WHY WE LOVE THEM- Timeless, Handmade, Organic, Fair Trade, Ethical Production
Hand knitted cosy merino wool cardigan in a relaxed fit has open front edges and no fastening. Sustainable yarns will keep your body at a perfect temperature - not too hot and too cold during those chilly evenings. This high quality women's sweater has two comfy patch pockets. This woolen cardigan is perfect for all seasons and occasions.
Model in the photo is wearing size S-M. Model's height is 176 cm/5.8 ft.
Available colors -light melange, natural gray
Garment's weight - 1.4lb / 0.65kg
USA-CAN 4-6 / 8-10
EU 34-36 / 38-40
Garment's width 18.9 - 19.7 inch / 48 - 50 cm
Garment's length 33.5 - 34.39 inch / 85 - 87 cm
USA-CAN 12-14 / 16-18
EU 42-44 / 46-48
Garment's width 20.4 - 21.3 inch / 52 - 54 cm
Garment's length 35 - 35.8 inch / 89 - 91 cm
This garment can be customized to your size requirements. If you would like to do that please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MATERIAL & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Knitted cardigan is made of 100% organic merino wool.
Dry clean or gently wash by hands in cold water. Use wool-friendly detergent. Do not bleach.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY
Most orders take about 7-8 days to process. Once processed and shipped it will take approximately 5-10 business days to arrive.
The Wool House has been producing slow fashion garments since 1936. It delivers Scandinavian style, cozy silhouettes, calm colors and silent luxury. They apply an exceptional and unique knitting technique in the production of their sweaters. The clothing is the cherished long-time result of handwork, inherited knitting traditions and modern production solutions.
Natural wool yarn is produced by their old and reliable partners. Wool yarn is spun according to the required thickness and softness. They purchase Alpaca, Merino and Mohera yarn directly from factories in Italy whose quality is high and meets their demanding requirements.
All products are produced locally in Lithuania by their own employed knitters. They ensure excellent working conditions.
1. Wash woolen clothes at 30-40º C only with a detergent designed specifically for wool care and not containing enzymes and bleaching agents.
2. Wool ‘surrenders’ dirt very easily, so do not rub it while washing. 3. Wash and rinse at the same temperature. Don’t wash and rinse woolen clothes in cold water.
4. Always iron with steam, never iron dry woolen apparel.
5. If stains occur, moisten the stain with wool detergent and let it work for a few minutes before washing the garment using wool or hand-washing program.
6. Spin washed clothes lightly; put them on a horizontal surface and then shape.
7. Use our bag to put our products safely for the next season!
Take these advices and you will enjoy WOOL HOUSE production for a long time.