JEANNE BLOCK-HEEL ANKLE VEGAN BOOTS
Free shipping everywhere
Jeanne, the elegant women’s block heel ankle boots made with eco-friendly vegan suede. The lightly square toe paired with a stitched down front seam turn these black boots into the perfect item to elevate your trendy outfit.
- The elegant women’s block heel ankle boots made with eco-friendly vegan suede.
- The upper is slightly resistant to water and breathable – perfect for any season.
- These feminine vegan boots are lined with OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified microfibre manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions.
- In addition to being hypoallergenic they are also antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps prevent the development of odors.
- The shoes feature neolite soles, block heels and nickel-free zippers.
- The heels measure 7 cm/ 2.75 in.
- Beautifully hand-made in Portugal in a fair work environment.
MATERIAL & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- 90% Microfibre 10% PU Upper and Lining - OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified Or Sustainable Vegan Suede fabric, made of 52% Cotton, 40% Polyester and 8% PU, a lightweight, resistant and breathable material, lined with microfiber OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certificate
- Neolite soles and nickel-free zippers
- Keep and protect your nae products! For Piñatex products, we recommend a polish cream frequently. It must have the same color of the product and must be specific for the product as well. It will help to keep the original color and look; For microfiber and cork products, we recommend a damp cloth and a neutral soap in case of extremely dirty.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY
This item is made specially for you. It takes 5-9 business days to process and deliver your order.